Hopper capacity: 350 l
Diesel engine power: 53 kw
Material flow: 4-50 m3/h
Max grain size: 35 mm
Weight: 3100 kg
Stationary concrete pump, with variable displacement hydraulic pump. For pumping and handling concrete even over long distances and at considerable heights.
It can be fed by a truck mixer or directly by a concrete batching plant.
Equipped with a conical “S” valve from 180 mm to 150 mm with variable thickness, obtained from the fusion of special steels, and a self-compensating wear ring, to reduce wear to a minimum even with particularly abrasive concrete.
It is suitable for pumping:
- Concrete with a maximum grain size of 35 mm
- Fiber-reinforced concrete
- AR and HSC concrete
- Refractory concrete (only for wet application)
- Screeds with expanded clay / sand / cement
- Screeds with eps / sand / cement
- Self-levelling cement / anhydride based flow screeds
- Injections on piles by gravity or pressure
Optimized to work simultaneously with the GERRIS 800 self-propelled concrete placing boom.
Booster 50 is a two-cylinder piston pump with switching valve (S valve). The pumping cylinders are 180 mm in diameter and have a bore of 1000 mm. The switching valve is an ultra-fast exchange with a “Sure positioning” system, controlled by two inductive sensors. It ensures optimal operation even with more difficult concrete. The operation is completely hydraulic, with an axial piston main pump with variable flow and constant power and a gear pump for the auxiliary services (agitator shaft, pressure washer and supercharging).The “Open” type hydraulic circuit offers the particular advantage of keeping the oil temperatures low in any working condition, and is capable of developing a maximum pressure of 260 bar.
“Cool Fast” systemA third pump is provided only for moving the oil from the tank to the generous radiator, keeping the operating temperatures low during continuous cycle work even in tropical climates.
The material must be unloaded into the hopper directly from the batching plant / concrete mixer / dumper / large mixers. Passing through the vibrating grid, it is filtered of any bodies of excessive size.
Booster 50 works with the following cycle:
- The agitator in the bottom of the hopper drives the material in front of the dispensing cylinders.
- The free piston inside the dispensing cylinders sucks the material from the hopper until it reaches its limit switch backwards.
- The exchange sensors detect the arrival of the piston and drive, through the exchange cylinders, the position switching of the valve, which is controlled by sensors for a “Sure positioning” in the following pumping phase.
- The piston that had finished its backward stroke (in suction) now pushes and pressurizes the material into the pipe through the S valve, while the other piston is engaged in the suction phase.
The cycle is renewed from 2 to 33 times per minute, depending on how the operator sets the material flow rate in the control panel.