Capacità tramoggia: 140 l
Portata materiale: 22 l/min
Potenza max installata: 7,45 kw
Peso: 263 kg
Suitable for pumping or spraying all dry premixed materials. Feeding from bags or from silo. Diaphragm compressor IM 250 – 0.75 kW.
Suitable for pumping or spraying dry premixed materials:
- Cement / lime / gypsum plaster based
- Structural reinforcement mortars
- Structural plasters
- Restorative plasters
- Binders / mortars for injections
- Grout / Core-Fill Grout
- Glues for thermal insulation coatings
- Thermal insulating screeds based on cork or polystyrene
- Insulating plasters based on polystyrene or cork
- Fireproofing mortar
- Self-levelling cement-based screeds
- Self-levelling anhydride-based screeds
The bagged material, or product coming from the silo, is poured into the hopper, where a feeding wheel fills the mixing chamber continuously and constantly. The water necessary to obtain the mixture is injected into the mixing chamber by a stainless steel pump. The water flow is kept constant through a technical stabilization system and controlled by a valve that starts or stops the flow if necessary.
The amount of water in the mixture can be viewed in the flow meter and can be adjusted according to the needs through a micrometric valve. The material is mixed with water and immediately sucked by the eccentric screw pump and pushed into the pipe until it reaches the end of the spray gun. From here, with the help of the air supplied by the standard integrated compressor, it is sprayed on the application area, from a distance of about 20 cm. The material flow can be started or stopped directly from the spray gun by opening or closing the air valve.
Washing is simple, very fast and without water spilling in the work area. The only area that needs to be cleaned is the one where the mixture takes place. The unused dry material can remain in the hopper and be removed if necessary, by opening the appropriate discharge plug at the bottom of the hopper.
Koine 4 EVO is equipped with safety devices and devices for protecting electric motors from overloads with light signals:
- Correct line / phase presence
- Overload alarm (magnetothermic intervention)
- Presence of optimal water pressure
- Stand-by control status (air closed)
- Self-resetting thermal protector intervention in the mixing motor
In addition to the electromechanical part, the electrical panel contains a compressed air system inside, with a service pressure gauge useful for any checks.